Redundancy can be a difficult experience for employees both emotionally and financially, but it doesn’t have to ruin your financial plans for the future. During this time your Coastwealth financial adviser can help to take control of your finances and ensure you stay on track with your long-term goals.
A qualified Adviser can help you:
- Plan what to do with any termination payments including leave payments and redundancy payments
- Choose the right fund for your super
- Manage debt
- Set a new budget and discipline your spending
- Ensure you have the right insurance cover
- Access Centrelink payments, if necessary
- Establish a new plan for your financial future
If you have been offered a redundancy package or made redundant, a little extra planning now could make a huge impact on your financial position in the future. So talk to us today on 07 5355 0979.